2012-03-19

I just can't help it


I just can't let some things be. There will be a constant nagging inside if I do.


I just submitted a report for one of my modules. I am not required to give extra time for it. The prof clearly said we can choose how much time we want to devote it. I chose not to devote a lot of it. At this point I don't care about the grade and I have too many things on my plate. Does that mean I stop caring? No. I just can't help it. When I'm the one editing the final report I can't help correcting every last grammatical error. I can't help making sure each sentence sounds good. I can't help check the spaces and the formatting. I can't help but check the font!! I don't want to. My mind is telling me to stop the madness but I still do it. There is no way I can hit submit knowing something wasn't right. It still irks me that i didn't size every one of the pictures perfectly. And I just remembered the citations are messed up and I will definitely go back to correct them! Much as I would like to not do that!


You know what! I just can't help it. Like I can't help so many other things. I can't help relapsing once in a while. Keeping a count of how many days. Wishing and wondering. 




Maybe I have a disorder. Who am I kidding? I have a disorder and I need help y'all. 

No comments: