2009-03-16

The world would be a better place if.....




I know we've worried about making the world a better place at some point in our lives. And yes, occasionally I worry about it too. Well, I haven't figured out just what I should do for this but here are some things that would definitely make the world a better place!!

1. We had bigger bladders. I seriously think that God didn't want us to drink a lot of water or he definitely would have made some provisions for it. Clearly, we would have saved a lot of water if we had larger capacity bladders and not to mention time. What did I say about making the world a better place?? Now don't tell me that it's not possible technically considering our body structure. If He is truly God He should be able to figure it out on his own without my help!!

2. One meal a day. Really its the biggest waste of time and resources having to eat like 3 times a day. Why can't I just have 3 meals together?? Save water, dish-washing powder, time and plastic/paper (if I'm using either). But no, I must feel hungry atleast three times a day to say the least and bother about what and where I will eat!

3. Teddy bears could talk. I am convinced that those silent creatures have the solution to all the world problems. Really all you've got to do is look into those button-like eyes whose depth cannot be fathomed to see the knowledge, intelligence and experience they hold.

4. The turtles gave up their laziness and ruled properly. It is undeniable that the turtles reign over this kingdom. But those lazyasses must really discard the deadness(I know it is what makes them fabulous but one must pay a price!) a bit and look at what the world is coming to before its too late.

5. People stopped wondering and theorising about why Barack Obama is going gray. I mean really just how in the whole wide weird world does it really matter? It doesn't aid global warming, corruption or even increase poverty or corrupt the fertile young minds of children. Then please stop giving a damn about about his graying head and think about better things!

6. If the world was one country with one government and one awesome (awesome is very important or we'll be really fucked big time) President.
(I know that is one hell of a noble thought (gleeeeeeeeee (a bracket within a bracket is just soooo cool!!))and a radical one at that which I think lots of people have wondered about but I must state it too.)
Now the benefits of this one are just so many that I won't bother listing them but rather leave you to do a bit of thinking.

7.



PS: I am still trying to figure out just why turtles!
It doesn't have anything with them being lazy.
Maybe.